SFOMK Scholarship 2024
Two research grants from the SFOMK research foundation of 3,000 Euro are open for application. The grant will be awarded at the general assembly at the congress in Gothenburg, May 2024.
Deadline for application submission is April 1st 2024.
The application should contain a short summary of the project (maximum 500 words) followed by a research plan with the following headings: title, background, material and methods, ethical aspects, clinical importance, and time frame (maximum 3 pages using font Calibri 11 and 1,5 row spacing). Also, state name, working address, e-mail address, and mobile number.
Below you will find the terms of application.
Applications should be sent to:
Terms for SFOMK scholarship:
- Eligible for applying the SFOMK research scholarship is a member of SFOMK.
- The grant is to be used for research within the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- A committee of four members will review and score the applications.
- Funded grant will be announced at the General Assembly at the SFOMK congress in May 2024.
- Two thirds of the granted sum can be retried shortly after the congress and the remaining part after reporting/presentation of the project progress.
- The grant holder is expected to give a presentation either in person or digitally at the upcoming SFOMK congress in 2026.
- Upon granted scholarship the applicant is expected to provide publication of a brief project summary (max 500 words) for the SFOMK home page.